New Foreign Entity
Washington Foreign Registration StatementGet Started
Foreign Registration Fees
- $200 Foreign Registration State fee: This fee is paid directly to the State.
- $100 Filing: We prepare the registration statement and file same-day, expedited service.
- $300 New Foreign Registration Total. Includes 1 year of Washington Registered Agent service.
The Foreign Registration Process
- Complete an order to register entity in Washington.
- We prepare and file for you within 24 hours of your order.
- When the State has completed processing we notify you by e-mail.
- Expedited delivery of your Incorporation documents via USPS Priority Mail.
- Apply for a Washington State business license, register tradenames.
- If necessary, apply for a local business license in principal address city.
- Request an Employer Identification Number, for free, from the IRS website.
- Open new business checking account with received documents and information.
- Review state laws for your entity and keep the required records at the principal office address.
- Keep accurate sales records and receipts. File a Washington State B&O tax return as appropriate.
- Once each year, renew your licenses and file an annual report to remain active and in good standing.
- Foreign Entity must file an annual report and pay the State a fee of $71.
- Foreign Entity must renew State business license. $19 + $5 per tradename.
- Foreign Entity must renew local business license - if required by city or town.
- Foreign Entity must file Washington B&O tax return and pay tax as appropriate.
What you receive
- Registration of your Foreign Entity in Washington.
- Expedited Delivery of Foreign Registration Documents.
- Includes 1 year Registered Agent service. Renews at $50 each year.
- Instant access to your online account to track order progress and more.
Benefits of choosing Atlantic Corporate Services®
- Use our experience to avoid errors and delays by avoiding common filing mistakes.
- Professional service. We are a Commercial Registered Agent, incorporated in Washington.
- Pricing Guarantee. We guarantee your Registered Agent fee will remain the same each year.
- Corporate Compliance Monitoring and mailed renewal reminders are included with your service.
- All items received from the State and others are forwarded with no postage fees, trackable online.
- Our expert corporate sales and support team is available to assist you with any questions you have.
Entity types eligible for Foreign Registration in Washington
- Foreign Profit Corporation
- Foreign Limited Liability Company
- Foreign Limited Liability Limited Partnership
- Foreign Limited Partnership
- Foreign Nonprofit Corporation
- Foreign Nonprofit Professional Service Corporation
- Foreign Professional Limited Liability Company
- Foreign Professional Limited Liability Partnership
- Foreign Professional Service Corporation
Ready to Get Started?
Here's what you'll need:
- Name of the foreign entity and one alternate name if taken in Washington.
- Certificate of Existence/Good Standing from home state dated within 60 days.
- Governor information. Member/Manager first and last name
- Principal office address in home state, if required.
- Principal office address in Washington.